You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- # Minimal makefile for Sphinx documentation
- # You can set these variables from the command line, and also
- # from the environment for the first two.
- SPHINXOPTS ?=
- SPHINXBUILD ?= sphinx-build
- SOURCEDIR = source
- BUILDDIR = build
- # Put it first so that "make" without argument is like "make help".
- @$(SPHINXBUILD) -M help "$(SOURCEDIR)" "$(BUILDDIR)" $(SPHINXOPTS) $(O)
- .PHONY: help Makefile
- # Catch-all target: route all unknown targets to Sphinx using the new
- # "make mode" option. $(O) is meant as a shortcut for $(SPHINXOPTS).
- %: Makefile
- @$(SPHINXBUILD) -M $@ "$(SOURCEDIR)" "$(BUILDDIR)" $(SPHINXOPTS) $(O)